Field surveys are one of the main pillars in the process of compiling direct data, which reflect the factual reality of the situation (urban, environmental, socio-economic)
Therefore, it is a basic pillar of high efficiency for those who prepare and prepare works of surveys by different fields. The department also includes several fieldworkers who conduct field surveys in light of the work plan and the methodology that was developed in advance.
The Department has completed several field surveys in the Jazan, Asir, Riyadh, Eastern Province and Tabuk regions
- Urban, social and economic survey of the island of Fursan as one of the studies of the development of the island in 1436 e
- The socio-economic survey of the Jazan region at the Urban Observatory for the years 1436-1437 – 1438 – 1439 – 1440H for five consecutive years
- Socio-economic survey of the governorates of Tabuk region for the Urban Observatory in 1438H
- Urban survey of the village of Awas within the study of the development and planning of the village in 1436 e
- Tourism survey in the studies of the development of the tourist strip of Asir region (Tanuma – Namas) in 1435 e