The Office has carried out many traffic studies through its planning work for several studies as one of the requirements for those studies and then using expertise within the office and specialized external expertise to find traffic solutions which included:
- Study the characteristics of the road network and parking areas.
- Design of transport services and means of traffic control and propose a range of solutions to traffic management.
- Estimating the absorptive capacity of the roads and estimating the levels of motion and lost times at intersections.
- Expected traffic volumes and service levels.
- Design traffic control devices and propose a range of solutions to manage this traffic.